Multifunction 4-30V Digital LCD display USB Power Bank Charger Capacity Current Voltage meter USB Testers
• This test can be a USB load current, voltage, discharge capacity, the amount of electric charge, energy, timing, intelligent devices.
• It can be very easy to find the digital device charging problem.
• The only button on the tester is used to view and change data test, the tester can be turned off to save the data.
1. Input Voltage: 4 V-30 V
2. Current Input: 0-3.5A
3. Cumulative capacity range: 0-99999 mah
4. Charge accumulation reach: 0- 999.9 wh
5. Cumulative power range: 0-90 W
6. Timing maximum reach: 0-24 hours precision: 1 second
7. The parameters that you can try: Battery voltage. battery current, discharge capacity of the battery, the amount of electric charge, battery power, time.
8. Communication Function: Yes
9. Function parameters: Yes. equipment adjustment parameters: An electronic charge,
I have here an example of 3A:
when the electronic charge in 3A model is established, the current is adjusted step by step.
it will cost you about 10 seconds and you can see the result of modifying the procedure on the LCD screen.
when you see the result 3A shown on the LCD, the adjustment process is finished. you can close
outside the electronic charge and the parameters are saved automatically.
10. Clean the data: Press the button until the parameters changed to the following sets of parameters. then release the button.
then the next parameter sets will start and will start from scratch.
11. over voltage or low voltage: Over voltage or low voltage LCD display shows a warning symbol and quick editing beep beep.
12. mode of l: the LCD displays all parameters within 1 s when the power supply Micro USB plug or USB cable is connected. (It is to check whether the LCD is good or not). Then you can see the parameters used for the last time (condenser and which set of parameters). You can also see the current voltage, over current and over voltage or low voltage. please see the following illustration.
USB output port can be connected to a data line, a discharge resistor or the like which includes a wire devic data communication function, the data does not affect the data transmission line.
test specifications, voltage can not exceed 30 V, current can not exceed 3.5A.
Note: When the voltage is less than 3 V in the instrument display No display or exceeding 22 V, LCD display shows a warning symbol and quick editing beep beep sound, it does not affect use.
because mobile phones and digital devices in low battery or full load, the current and voltage is not a stable value,
Application Example discharge
the device is a USB 1A or 2A discharge resistor.
Note: This information is discharge capacity mobile power, the battery capacity is not, according to our experience, the discharge capacity is about 1.9 times the battery capacity.
the former Test Reference Manual Tester high capacity value is cleared, and mobile power is fully charged.